Monday, October 12, 2009

Depth perception

I have bad depth perception. When I am riding with someone in the car I usually can't pay attention because I'll freak out thinking we are about to hit something. When I was riding with my husband last week he just zipped through traffic without a care and I thought about how he gets from point a to point b so much quicker because he can see when and where to move so much more clearly than I can. It got me to thinking about God's "depth perception" when it comes to moving through life. There are so many things that we panic about that wouldn't stress us one bit if we could see with His eyes, yet we fight Him when He tells us to take a step here or there. Imagine how much more smoothly life would go for us if we just trusted His sight rather than our own. If we started to trust Him blindly today we can't even imagine where we would be in just a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment