Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Final Destination

Sorry for my absence last week. I'm still not quite sure where this blog should fall on my priority list and last week other things took precedence.

While on vacation I saw the latest Final Destination movie. In case there is someone out there who is unfamiliar with the concept it is a series a movies where in the beginning someone dreams or has a vision of an upcoming disaster where they and those around them die. They suddenly "wake up" disoriented and experience what they just saw in the dream/vision and do everything they can to protect themselves and others from experiencing what they just saw and now are convinced is about to happen. There is much more to the movie, but for the sake of this post I'm going to stop there.

My thought for the day is this: Isn't the Bible our revelation of disaster that is going to strike and kill us and those around us? I realize that most of you reading this blog have already done what you need to in order to protect yourself, but have you forgotten or neglected the urgency to do what you can for those around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment